Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Piece of Cake

This is how it is going so far.

As promised I put my name down for the 10.5 kilometre race. It seems that the route is starting at the big supermarket (Pisiffik) and goes through town to the dirt road and all the way to the gravel pit and then back the exact same way. I realise this cannot possibly make sense to anybody living anywhere else than in Sisimiut. Oh look, I found a map on the Internet. It’s not very good, though. I put in a red circle of the gravel pit. So the route is back and forth between the two red circles. Piece of cake, wouldn’t you say?

Today I jogged for an hour keeping up the deal I made with myself about running every other day (with really miserable weather as the only valid excuse for not going). And I feel terrific :-)

1 comment:

Rainey said...

Its good to see that you're having some decent weather for running. :-) We've had really hot weather around here for the past week (in excess of 100 degrees F) and I really havent been able to get out and excercise very much. Hopefully it will be a bit cooler next week.