Sunday, August 26, 2007

Home From the Hunt

Jesper is back from the weekend’s hunt, and along with his three hunting companions (his twin, his dad, and his friend Per) he’s dividing the catch – 4 reindeer. They’ve had a great time with lost of hunting traditions to keep alive – mostly eating and drinking stuff – and with weather not nearly as bad as the weather forecast predicted. Good though, that they came back early afternoon as it’s now overcast and rainy.
And me? All weekend I was home alone. Friday night I swallowed down most of The Remorseful Day – the very last Inspector Morse novel from the apt hands of Colin Dexter (Morse dies, and Lewis, along with the readers, grieves – very sad). Saturday I was working at the computer and found myself developing a splitting headache, I think because of my beloved computer. Apparently I must make solid breaks from it, especially after I changed jobs from teaching to office work. Weekends are best when they are computer free, but I’m a bit of an addict, so it’s not easy to let go. Besides, I had to work on my application. And today I made buns for Jesper’s return.

1 comment:

Eduardo Waghorn said...

Let me read you with calm:)
By the way, the pics are very interesting...