Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tired Runner Says Goodnight

In the end I did the airport jog, slowly and somewhat painfully up the 4 hateful hills, but that concludes this week’s running to be 30-35 kilometres which is tolerable. My time tonight was 1h 35 minutes and all the while I was thinking about the frozen berries and the orange juice I had at home. The air was warm and still, only stirred by the beating of the thousands of mosquitoes’ wings. Even more insufferable than the hills. I would like to invest in a belt to carry a drinking bottle. Enough. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Rainey said...

I'd like to hear your thoughts on collaborative learning, and communities of practice. I'm thinking this might be the same thing we call "Learning Communities" here is the States.

Drop me a line... I
If you can find me...
Here's a hint...

firstname-dot-lastname-at-gmaildot youknowtherest

Christine Stampe Frøsig said...

I will.