Saturday, July 21, 2007

Evening Sun on the Tracks


Tonight the sun came out under the clouds and around 9 pm I went for my usual 30 minute jog in the back lands. This time I brought my camera and did a few stops to take pictures. I wanted to show how beautiful my favourite route is, and I hope that you can tell from the pictures. Running out in the evening I have the sun in my back and coming home I get the low sun right in my eyes. I hope that I’ll be able to run the airport trip tomorrow. I’m a bit sore in my left hip and in my feet (as usual). But I definitely feel the progress of running so I’m motivated for sure!

2 comments:

Fernando Olmos said...

Wow... how I met them is a long issue...

Well, the main friend I met is Nivi Nielsen from Upernavik. She's 22 yo, like me, and is stuyding in aasiaat now, although she spent 1 year in arhus, Dk.

2nd is Renee, the Nivi's bf... but he is from ilallisut.. he's very nice.

3rd is Ivalo Frederiksen, from a city I still can write ok... mmm, it'0s something like Qaasanganguit... she's 16, and loves internet ... so we met each other through skype...

(my skype: boggi_journalist)

and yeah... i think spend some time in GL must be awesome... I have to earn a bitmore money to can afford a trip to there... anyway.... anytime...

If u use MSN:

fernandolph@gmail.com


My regards

Fernando from Chile.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Lovely pics. I love nature and pictures as u show in that picture.
Have a good day there.
A big hello from Paris