Sunday, August 12, 2007

70 minutes

Looking back at the week I have run Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday which I’d say lives up to my ambition of running every other day, especially considering the long hike we did on Saturday. Today I ran 70 minutes to the airport and back to the bridge, where Jesper picked me up in the car. I ran really slowly which felt pretty nice, and right now I’m tempted to sign up for the half marathon rather than just the 10.5 kilometres on Saturday. If I just don’t hurry at all I think I might be able to run 21 kilometres. I’ll see how it goes during the week and then make up my mind. Though I would hate to attempt the half marathon and then being the very last person to cross the finishing line and having all sorts of officials wait for me. That would simply be unbearable embarrassing.

No comments: